Applications are invited for the State Mission Coordinator – EST&P on outsourcing basis to work in MEPMA, Head Office, Hyderabad, Telangana. Last date for receipt of applications is 10th January, 2019 5:00PM.
Applications are invited for the State Mission Coordinator (SMC)-EST&P on outsourcing basis to work in MEPMA Telangana, Hyderabad. Resume along with covering letter may be sent by post to the undersigned or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org., or sent by post to “Director, Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies, Osmania University Campus , Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007 Telangana State so as to reach this office by 10th January, 2019 5:00PM.
Terms of Reference (ToR) for State Mission Coordinator
- Qualification, Age, Remuneration and Experience:
The individual should have two years full time graduate diploma in Management /MBA or Masters in any other relevant discipline with 5 years of experience in implementation of skill training and placement programmes with age limit below 44 years. The remuneration may be up to Rs. 35,000-00 per month.
- Scope of the task of SMC is as follows:
- Preparing work plan for Employment through Skill Training & Placement (EST&P) agenda across the state.
- Responsible for theist & P targets of the state.
- Responsible for Identification and empanelment of Skill Training & Providers (STPs), agencies for accreditation and certification.
- Monitoring the performance quality of the STPs and other agencies involved.
- Responsible for providing need based Technical assistance to the City Mission Management Units.
- Supporting the resource agencies in capacity building/sensitization of CMMUs. S/he will also oversee the development of capacity building modules, arranging cross learning workshops related to KRAs as and when required.
- Ensuring linkages with industry associations, skill development mission,sector skill councils, line departments, resource institutes, and other relevant agencies.
- Ensuring reporting against KRAs.
- Working closely with other State Mission Mangers at the state level for successful implementation of NULM.
- Performing any other related tasks assigned by the State Mission Director, NULM in addition to above.